WHAT WE DO:
Insight Media is one of the leading sources of information on the electronic display industry. Geared toward educating and informing professionals in the display and consumer electronics industries, Insight Media retains a staff of world-class and internationally recognized display experts. From its beginnings in 1998 as a company focused on the projection industry, Insight Media has grown to cover all type of existing and emerging display technologies and many of the related products and markets where they are used.
The company has four business units:
- Publishing – Insight Media publishes over 150 pages per month or original by-lined contents from our team of display experts. This ios offered in a variety of ways:
- Events – Insight Media current produces three events per year:
- Projection Summit – (June) focuses on the professional AV industry and the projection supply chain. Other events are organized in cooperation with various organizations and can focus on 3D, digital signage, display technology and more. Occurs just prior to InfoComm.
- 3D Comm – (June) focuses on the use of 3D in professional applications. The 2013 event will create two 3D classrooms: one for a K-16 envirnment and the other for professional 3D training. Occurs during InfoComm.
- Megapixel Summit – (January) focuses on the generation, processing and distribution, and display of megapixel content across multiple displays including video walls, CAVEs, Meeting rooms, Large venues and much more. Occurs just prior to ISE.
- Consulting – Insight Media analysts are respected worldwide for their knowledge of display technology, markets, business and products. Our analysts provide support in patent evaluation and litigation, technology analysis and due diligence, market opportunity, size and entry strategy, competitive intelligence and more. Our clients are:
- Technology companies (large and small) looking to make strategic and tactical decisions regarding technology, markets, products and opportunities.
- Attorneys looking at litigation issues
- Investment companies requiring additional technical and market support for investment decisions
- Market Technology and Forecast Reports – These are multi-client reports that include technology, market, business, application, and product analysis, along with forecasts. Our specialty is looking at emerging display-related segments and opportunities where there is a small or even non-existent market today. Creating an analysis for these challenging segments requires a different sort of skill set – exactly the kind that Insight Media analysts possess. A list is available at: http://www.insightmedia.info/yearlyreports.php
Insight Media has provided products or services to over 1,000 customers on a worldwide basis and is one of the most well-respected display-related firms in the industry.